Thai Yoga Massage
There are various types of Thai massage. Gulie's signature reiki infused traditional Northern style Thai yoga massage is a beautifully relaxing treatment that takes place fully clothed on the floor with a massage futon and uses no oil. You will be required to wear either leggings or loose trousers and a baggy or stretchy top. Should you happen to turn up in jeans, we are happy to provide a suitable pair of trousers. Before the session begins, your therapist Gulie will ask you some questions relating to your health and flexibility so that she can modify the massage to suit you.
Thai yoga massage is great for everyone, not just for yogis so don't let the word yoga scare you off. Be prepared to experience a very physical massage, often fondly referred to as lazy mans yoga, where you will be carefully stretched, compressed on various acupressure points and carried away into a beautiful state of restful relaxation.
Although a very physical massage, the primary focus of this style of is to connect with the deeper energetic layers of our being and unclog the lines which our energy runs through. It is believed in eastern traditions that it is the blockages in this system that cause us the aches, pains, lethargy and general stiffness both in our bodies and our lives, so it is important to do what we can to keep the path ways clear.
The benefits of Thai Yoga massage reach many levels.
Physical Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
• Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
• Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
• Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
• Improve breathing
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Help arthritis and back pain,
• Help tone the body, strengthen joints, fight diseases and chronic joint problems
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
• Slows the ageing process
Mental Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
• Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
• Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
• Clears and calms your mind
• Help you gain mental clarity
Psychological effects of Thai Yoga Massage
• Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
• Help people boost their inner energy levels
• Develop discipline and self-control
• Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
• Raise the energy level and stamina
• Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
Come try Thai Yoga massage nearby Clapton or Rectory Rd Station
Thai Yoga Massage prices
60 mins...£ 60
90 mins...£ 75
Click the BOOK button to make a booking using the online calendar. Or text on 07445679167